Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/production/apps/events-nztech/public/wp-content/plugins/customevent/template/taxonomy-session-day.php on line 51
Day 2 - Industry Summit - 11 February
Meet and greet your fellow attendees in random breakout rooms in this icebreaker session.
Research shows that being from New Zealand adds value to your brand, and that provenance matters. This session showcases the strength in brand New Zealand and
will shed light on the value-adding opportunity for medicinal cannabis.
- Using New Zealand’s brand and image in the medicinal cannabis industry – how can we leverage this to increase value?
- Coming together and collaborating to advocate for the industry – what is the opportunity here?
- A view into the practical tools that the New Zealand Story group have to help
- Explaining the work currently being undertaken by Crown Research Institutes in the medicinal cannabis space
- Advocating for the industry – a spotlight on the work taking place here
Mark Robinson, Business Innovation Advisor – Health Sector, Callaghan Innovation
- Application process in obtaining a licence through the Medicinal Cannabis Agency – tips and tricks
Facilitator: Andrea Eng, Manager of Regulatory Practice & Analysis, Medicinal Cannabis Agency, Ministry of Health
Facilitators: Dr Michael Murphy MB, BS, Pharm B.Sc (Hons), Clinical Director, CannaPlus+;
Dr Afraz Adam MBBS. FRNZCUC, Chief Medical Officer, CannaPlus+
Steve Tallon Team Leader, Process Engineering Group, Callaghan Innovation
- Analysis and testing
Facilitators: Bruce Fraser, New Zealand General Manager, Shimadzu
Sam Dallas, Analytical Technology Technician, Hill Laboratories
- The endocannabinoid system in animals
- A brief history of veterinary medicinal cannabis
- Toxicology and the THC myth
- Local and overseas clinical trials to date
- Market opportunities and regulatory affairs