CEO panel: The state of play for New Zealand’s medicinal cannabis industry in 2022 and beyond
- Comparing New Zealand’s medicinal cannabis industry to the world
- The opportunity to join the global industry and be amongst the global players
- What is unique about New Zealand’s harvest (and product) to drive a global opportunity to drive our economy as well as contribute to global healthcare and wellbeing outcomes?
- What are the milestones that the industry needs to reach to achieve a commercially sustainable industry?
- Keeping it local – what are the collaboration options for Maori businesses and organisations to expand their interest in primary industries?
Manu Caddie, Co-Founder, Kaihautu - Innovation and Regulation, Rua Bioscience