MedCan 2021 New Zealand’s medicinal cannabis summit is taking place in Auckland on the 12-13 October 2021, we are pleased to present the full agenda for your review and registrations are open!
Expanding on last year’s inaugural event, this year includes a 2 Day Industry Summit with specific Industry and Science streams and a 1 Day Healthcare Professionals Forum. Featuring leading international and national thought leaders. MedCan 2021 is designed to further progress our medicinal cannabis industry.
Why you should attend MedCan Summit 2021
- This is New Zealand’s only medicinal cannabis summit, exploring local and global opportunities and challenges.
- You will hear from over 30 subject experts, including international and local scientists, medical experts, clinicians, entrepreneurs, investors and policymakers.
- The summit caters to three audiences, medicine, science and industry, you can attend the sessions most relevant to you.
- You’ll have the chance to network with over 500 attendees, sharing experiences, growing your professional contacts and learning.
- Exhibitors and sponsors will share the latest industry developments, you can learn about the innovative products, services and technology available from leaders in this field.
- The educational components of MedCan Summit 2021 are currently under submission for CME endorsement from RNZCGP and PSNZ & ENHANCE. Updates to be announced.
2 Day Industry Summit
MedCan 2021 will help local companies accelerate their path to market through valuable insights into exporting, innovation and education. Industry experts will be presenting the latest scientific findings and breakthrough technologies, and exploring the current challenges and opportunities around the likes of cultivating, manufacturing, New Zealand regulations, export, clinical trials, prescription and investment.
Once again, there is a specific stream for healthcare professionals, we are keen for more GPs to attend given they’re critical to patient access. International and national experts will be presenting content in the one-day Healthcare Professional Forum on the endocannabinoid system, clinical data, the applications and prescribing of medicinal cannabis in medical practice.
Encourage your Doctor or healthcare professional to attend
If you are a patient currently using or interested in using medicinal cannabis, encourage your doctor or pharmacist to attend MedCan 2021 so they can better equip themselves to prescribe medicinal cannabis products.
If you need another reason to attend MedCan 2021, stay at the iconic Cordis, conveniently where MedCan 2021 takes place. A limited number of special rooms are available for attendees.